Heart Rhythm Community

Non sustained svt & long QT syndrome

Has anyone any experience or information on long QT syndrome and non sustained svt? I was dx with long QT syndrome 6 years ago but over the last few years I noticed ectopic a getting worse and runs of tachycardia.  I had an event monitor which picked up consecutive apc's and runs of non sustained svt for 16 beats.  

I don't really understand the whole nssvt? Or how it's going to impact me? I'm on betas

This nssvt is separate to my long QT
Are you sure it isn't  NSVT, Non-Sustained  Ventricular Tachycardia?  SVT is a whole different animal.