Heart Rhythm Community

Results from a holter monitor...

I have had partial results from a 48 hour holter monitor, and they said for 18 min while sleeping, my heart rate dropped to 35. Other times randomly, it would shoot up to around 118 or so. I do have anorexia, and I know it's the cause. I'm just wondering if I should worry about those numbers or not.... I am having both medical and psychological/psychiatric help for my ED.
A rate of 35 is pretty low and can indicate a weakened heart but not sure the doctors would be too concerned if it happens during sleep.  I would think if you are able to get your anorexia under control and your body healthy again your heart would function better.  Your heart is likely acting up due to the stress of low nutrition.  Best of luck overcoming your illness.  Stay strong.