Short breathlessness

I can't remember when it started but once a day or every couple of days my heart feels like it's skipping a beat, I feel out of breath and dizzy and a bit faint. My sister went to the doctor about the same kind of thing revently. Im never exerting myself when it happens either. Is it a heart problem?
Odds are it is just some simple benign extra beats called ectopic beats.  In the atria they are called pacs in the ventricles they are called pvcs.  In an otherwise healthy heart they are not considered a danger but you may want to go for a check up with the doctor just to be sure.  Let them know what you are feeling and they can check you out.  Take care  and try to not worry.  

You are reading content posted in the Heart Rhythm Community