A
A
A
Close
Heart Rhythm Community
12.2k Members
1384238 tn?1286028762

Tired....so tired

My EP wants to start me on Flecanide.  My afib, while not permanent, is becoming overwhelming.  On and off throughout the day to be exact.  I picked up the med, but after reading the warnings, I haven't been able to make myself take the first pill.  I am still on Atenolol 50mgs and my heart rate is between 55-60.  My EP says it could go lower, great, let me take 2!  He also said it can put my in more serious arrythmias, great, let me take 4!  Anybody gotta anything to say about Flecanide?  Does anybody know of a better, less risky, med?  Looking forward to your responses!
1 Responses
post 'flecanide' in the SEARCH part of this forum to get all your info. basically, if your heart is structuraly sound, Flecanide should help, like me. Just 6/7 weeks now but 'fingers crossed'
Have an Answer?
Top Arrhythmias Answerers
1807132 tn?1318743597
Chicago, IL
1423357 tn?1511085442
Central, MA
Learn About Top Answerers
Didn't find the answer you were looking for?
Ask a question
Popular Resources
Are there grounds to recommend coffee consumption? Recent studies perk interest.
Salt in food can hurt your heart.
Get answers to your top questions about this common — but scary — symptom
How to know when chest pain may be a sign of something else
For people with Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder (OCD), the COVID-19 pandemic can be particularly challenging.
A list of national and international resources and hotlines to help connect you to needed health and medical services.