Heart Rhythm Community

Warfarin and liver enzyme levels

Does anyone know if Warfarin can cause elevated liver enzymes. Blood tests showed mine were both 45, but the doctor is not concerned. Wondering what would cause this-----
a quick google search revealed that elevated liver enzymes were reported infrequently during research for for warfarin.    I don't have any specific experience.  Look to your doc for quidance on this one.  Tracking it over time is going to be a the best thing, as liver enzymes can elevate for many different reasons.
Thanks so much for your reply.  Someone else told me the elevated enzymes could be due to my taking both Metoprolol and Diovan.

And I also have very low BP at times which apparently can also cause this.

I will make sure I track this.

Greta