Greetings to the reader, I hope your day is well. I am visiting a Doctor tomorrow, but I am hoping to find a name for either of the symptoms I have felt for two months now and could not locate. I am 27, female and have had occasional digestive and sleeping problems if this helps. My diet varies and I did regrettably exercised little before these symptoms happened.
- The earliest change in my body was April 3, when I could not sleep and was up until 5 a.m. I was going to bed finally, when I felt my heart beating fast and I felt numb all over the body. This happened again on the sixth, seventh and twenty-eighth. The duration of numbness lasted longer on the 28th, and I feared I caused more damage to my body than being sleep deprived.
- Since that happened, throughtout April - June I had my heart at times would beat fast or pound when I lie down, when I stood up, when I walked too fast. I also felt painful tingling in my arms when I lief down or use the phone. I would also feel gurgling around my chest and abdomen and at times had to belch/flatulate. My family thought many of my symptoms were gas related, so I was purchased mostly gas relief.
- Around May 30, I felt my right arm become weaker when I laid on my right side, and the feeling of faint. I also have felt random moments of loss of balance, pressure/throbbing pain around my left breast, or random pain around my stomach or the right side of my body.
- I remember also taking epsom salt in early May since my sister said my body must be low and magnesium, and I felt bad palpitations to where I felt weak from standing.
- I tried forcing myself to sleep early at 9 or 10 p.m. now, changing my diet and completing exercises that do not exert the body. My sister also purchased teas, enzymes, probiotics and minerals to help heal my body. There were days when I was feeling much better, until I ate food that was greasy.
- On June 25, I did not feel any symptoms that morning, so I was hoping I was finally getting better. I was eating oatmeal with apples at the computer (I thought I was okay enough to get back for a few minutes), when I felt a tingling sensation go through my left thigh that traveled to my foot. Then I began to feel tired with my beating fast again and more feeling loss of balance. The tingling in my foot has occurred since then, along with the feeling I am going to fall if I stand still too long.
- Since I am unemployed now, I had desperately tried to find a Doctor here in Georgia that can help me. Has any individual experience any of the symptoms mentioned? I'll be very grateful if any individual knows a name for what I have felt.