Heart Rhythm Community

anxious

I have a mysterious feeling. When I wake up in the morning, I feel bit anxious like worry in my chest, feel like my heart is racing (my bp meter shows 75-85 pulse rate). But when I exercise this feeling usually goes. It all started from a very bad thought of about my heartbeat (I was thinking that my heart will beat faster and faster and will not stop and suddenly I was very much panic). is anyone else suffering from the same feeling? Is that anxiety?
I never drink and I never smoke. But I do not exercise. One can say that my lifestyle is bit sedentary (I am student and mostly work on laptop) but I am not obese.
It could be related to anxiety. C a doctor.