Help with pain and pain medication Community
87 Members

HELP ME PLEASE!!

I m at the er 4 to 5 timed a month my rsd is so severe i slammed he head so hard into the wall last week in hopes i could pass out. i dont want to die but their is no way someone could feel what i feel right now and not think about it. this flare up is going on 17 days now. my dr. wont give the oral fentanyl that the er has been helping me beg him for. Im on 100 patch and dilaudid. ive been on to long i need to change up meds every 8 months or so. my family dr. has even called for him to prescribe it to me. i live on long island n.y. & laws are difficult. my family dr. can no longer prescribe meds for chronic pain illnesses. does anyone know a dr. here that will help me! please. i dont know what to do or where to go and i just cant keep this up much longer...help me please
You must join this user group in order to participate in this discussion.
For people with Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder (OCD), the COVID-19 pandemic can be particularly challenging.