Help with pain and pain medication Community
87 Members

Severe hip pain?

I am 25 years old and experience severe pain in my left hip. Over the last year it has almost become unbearable. It hurts the most when I lift my leg to take the next step. Then when I put my foot down, a sharp pain shoots down my leg. Everything I read online is mostly focused towards the elderly. Any ideas on what this could be? Thanks in advance.
Anyone said anything about your spine to you?
Sounds like it could be a disc hitting a nerve

Feel it too while you're laying and move the particular leg?

Pain doesn't care the age when something moves inside
You must join this user group in order to participate in this discussion.
For people with Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder (OCD), the COVID-19 pandemic can be particularly challenging.