Bleeding hemorrhoids with wiping on toilet paper

I have bleeding hemorrhoids, but only after I go to the bathroom a second time during the day or have VERY rough toilet paper for the first one.

I do have a sedentary type of work and a spinal cord injury. Their is a little bump/odd feel inside when I put in the hemorrhoid cream on. When I do this it starts to shrink right away and goes away with the massage that you get with the cream when you are applying. Is that an internal hemorrhoid or should I be concerned even more about it?

It is important that I did not see any blood on the stool itself, but only on the toilet paper when I wipe and only towards the end of the wiping. Like something is irritated or rubbed raw. When I do put the hemorrhoid lotion on it does burn. No pain in the stomach, no excessive gas, or anything else.