Hemorrhoids Community
389 Members

Bleeding hemorrhoids with wiping on toilet paper

I have bleeding hemorrhoids, but only after I go to the bathroom a second time during the day or have VERY rough toilet paper for the first one.

I do have a sedentary type of work and a spinal cord injury. Their is a little bump/odd feel inside when I put in the hemorrhoid cream on. When I do this it starts to shrink right away and goes away with the massage that you get with the cream when you are applying. Is that an internal hemorrhoid or should I be concerned even more about it?

It is important that I did not see any blood on the stool itself, but only on the toilet paper when I wipe and only towards the end of the wiping. Like something is irritated or rubbed raw. When I do put the hemorrhoid lotion on it does burn. No pain in the stomach, no excessive gas, or anything else.
Hemorrhoids Community
389 Members
425 Questions
In this unique and fascinating report from Missouri Medicine, world-renowned expert Dr. Raymond Moody examines what really happens when we almost die.
Think a loved one may be experiencing hearing loss? Here are five warning signs to watch for.
When it comes to your health, timing is everything
We’ve got a crash course on metabolism basics.
Learn what you can do to avoid ski injury and other common winter sports injury.
Here are the pros and cons of the top fad diets and weight loss plans of the year.