Hemorrhoids Community
416 Members

Can hemorrhoids kill you?

Can hemorrhoids kill you? I have one and it's causing me to bleed a lot from my rectum. But it stops after a few minutes. But every time I take a dump it makes it bleed again! I'm a 20 year old male
Hi, no it cant kill you. The opening needs to heal so i would suggest seeing a doctor for some treatment. Theres a good prescription cream called Protozone thats 2.5 % corizone cream and its really helps the healing process.
In this unique and fascinating report from Missouri Medicine, world-renowned expert Dr. Raymond Moody examines what really happens when we almost die.
Think a loved one may be experiencing hearing loss? Here are five warning signs to watch for.
When it comes to your health, timing is everything
We’ve got a crash course on metabolism basics.
Learn what you can do to avoid ski injury and other common winter sports injury.
Here are the pros and cons of the top fad diets and weight loss plans of the year.