Hemorrhoids Community
430 Members

Do I have hemroids?

Hi everyone, I'm new here and have recently been having a lot of personal issues with my body that I don't quite understand.  It all started about a few weeks ago.  I started getting anal itching.  I thought it was just the soap I was using or something like that so I switched it up and it still happened.  Now I am starting to see blood in my stools which I have never had happen.  Could this be hemroids?  I'm only 28 years old but I work at a factory and I have to do a lot of heavy lifting sometimes for about 8-12 hour days.

You should go see your doctor for evaluation and testing.  It can be something as simple as hemorrhoids or a hernia or serious, but the only way is for your doctor to be involved.  As I understand, hemorrhoids can worsen from heavy lifting and 8-12 hours a day may be the factor for your bleeding right now.

C~
That's what I was afraid of was the strain this job has on my body.  Guess I am going to have to take off to get checked up.  Thanks for the reply!
I agree with ChitChat...see your doctor.  I would suspect hemorrhoids.  If the blood is bright red, it usually means hemorrhoids.  Lifting certainly could cause this problem and continue to make it worse.  You may wish to see a colon rectal specialist.  This type of doctor would know exactly what to do to make life more comfortable for you in regard to this problem.
In this unique and fascinating report from Missouri Medicine, world-renowned expert Dr. Raymond Moody examines what really happens when we almost die.
Think a loved one may be experiencing hearing loss? Here are five warning signs to watch for.
When it comes to your health, timing is everything
We’ve got a crash course on metabolism basics.
Learn what you can do to avoid ski injury and other common winter sports injury.
Here are the pros and cons of the top fad diets and weight loss plans of the year.