Hemorrhoids Community
400 Members

Do i have a thrombosed external hemorrhoid??

Hi everyone, i'm a diabetic and over a week ago i had diarrhea and i think it was one of my hemmorhoids acting up..but i've had this pain in my anus this time so i think i developed an external hemmorhoid but i'm not sure..it was terrible on sept 12th because it was painful to sit, bend, move. but over the last few days i felt like it's been getting better..like i don't feel excruciating pain but i still feel a sting whenever i go to sit or get up and i feel this sort of bump on the outside of my anus..it's kind of soft..i thought it was like a pimple so i felt like just popping it but i read that you shouldn't do that if it's a hemmorhoid. i read there's surgical treatment but that's only after 48 hours when you have it but it's long passed that now..

i was able to kind of take a picture of it and if anyone is able to see it, can you tell me if that's an external hemmorhoid? i saw pictures of it but i still don't know i read that it should go away in a few weeks but i just want to be sure it is what it is..

https://imgur.com/gh6ddK3

Sounds definitely like an external hem and it should have resolved by now
Hemorrhoids Community
400 Members
437 Questions
In this unique and fascinating report from Missouri Medicine, world-renowned expert Dr. Raymond Moody examines what really happens when we almost die.
Think a loved one may be experiencing hearing loss? Here are five warning signs to watch for.
When it comes to your health, timing is everything
We’ve got a crash course on metabolism basics.
Learn what you can do to avoid ski injury and other common winter sports injury.
Here are the pros and cons of the top fad diets and weight loss plans of the year.