Hemorrhoids Community
401 Members

Hemorrhoid causing Anal Leakage

I was diagnosed with a second-degree internal hemorrhoid and "fecal smearing" back in june. I have been dealing with anal leakage for two years now. The colorectal surgeon did not want to remove it. He said to make "lifestyle changes." I am trying my best to excersise and eat healthy on a regular basis (although the holidays have been a challenge). I am taking a probiotic now and have cut out coffee from my diet (I drink tea). It doesn't seem like I am making too much progress. Any suggestions?
In this unique and fascinating report from Missouri Medicine, world-renowned expert Dr. Raymond Moody examines what really happens when we almost die.
Think a loved one may be experiencing hearing loss? Here are five warning signs to watch for.
When it comes to your health, timing is everything
We’ve got a crash course on metabolism basics.
Learn what you can do to avoid ski injury and other common winter sports injury.
Here are the pros and cons of the top fad diets and weight loss plans of the year.