Hemorrhoids Community
415 Members

Hemorrhoid that would not go away

I have had a hemorrhoid for more than 7 months. In the beginning (first 1-2 months) I experienced the regular issues associated with hemorrhoids: bleeding and pain during bowel movements; and the occasional itching. After this period however, all the discomfort went away and I stopped bleeding and having pain; despite this, the swelling has remained about the same (1/2 inch in diameter).
How do I treat this problem? And is there any reason to be concerned?

Thank you
Hi, no reason to be concerned and uless its surgicly repaired it will be a life long issue. See a doctor as they have a good cream called protozone which will help shrink it and heal it.
In this unique and fascinating report from Missouri Medicine, world-renowned expert Dr. Raymond Moody examines what really happens when we almost die.
Think a loved one may be experiencing hearing loss? Here are five warning signs to watch for.
When it comes to your health, timing is everything
We’ve got a crash course on metabolism basics.
Learn what you can do to avoid ski injury and other common winter sports injury.
Here are the pros and cons of the top fad diets and weight loss plans of the year.