Hemorrhoids Community
406 Members

Hemorrhoids or anal rape

I got really drunk the other night blacked out for hours and don’t remember anything for about 2 hours.   my *** was in pain I looked and it appears to be really purple inside like hemorrhoids but how would drinking make it hurt so bad if that’s the case.  I am 100% straight so if someone did that it was definitely rape.  How do I know if this pain is just hemorrhoids or I was actually raped and because of black out don’t remember ??    Are there other symptoms of rape or would it bleed really bad? There is some blood when I wipe sometimes.  
Hemorrhoids can, indeed, cause bleeding.  Were you in a situation in which a rape may have occurred?  If so, and you believe that this is a real possibility, you should schedule an appointment with your doctor to receive proper HIV/STI testing and to check for anal trauma.  
In this unique and fascinating report from Missouri Medicine, world-renowned expert Dr. Raymond Moody examines what really happens when we almost die.
Think a loved one may be experiencing hearing loss? Here are five warning signs to watch for.
When it comes to your health, timing is everything
We’ve got a crash course on metabolism basics.
Learn what you can do to avoid ski injury and other common winter sports injury.
Here are the pros and cons of the top fad diets and weight loss plans of the year.