Hemorrhoids Community
401 Members

How to tell if its thombosed and need to see doctor? Had problems 18 months ago.

Had issues 18 months ago with a thrombosed one. GP sent me straight to hospital and they did it there and then. Pretty good - no problems after.

Got problems again. It doesnt feel as big as last time and its not as painful but Im not 100% sure. How do I tell if its thrombosed or normal?

At what point should I visit GP or should I just continue with normal treatment i.e. creams etc.

Thing is Im of fon holidays in two weeks. 8 hours on a plane would be not good- and neither would treatment abroad!
In this unique and fascinating report from Missouri Medicine, world-renowned expert Dr. Raymond Moody examines what really happens when we almost die.
Think a loved one may be experiencing hearing loss? Here are five warning signs to watch for.
When it comes to your health, timing is everything
We’ve got a crash course on metabolism basics.
Learn what you can do to avoid ski injury and other common winter sports injury.
Here are the pros and cons of the top fad diets and weight loss plans of the year.