Hemorrhoids Community
423 Members

I cant pass stool

It feels like my anus is swollen shut and everytime i try to go i cant get anything out and it results in pain. i havent been able to poop in 4-5 days and normalls i poop everyday and i keep gettinf the intense urge to poop and i can feel the poop trying to come out. i have increased my fiber and water intake and have tried stool softeners and suppoatories, nothing has working so far. please help me.
Hello~I hope by now that the issue has been resolved, I highly recommend if this continues to see your GP, going so long without a BM is not healthy, you may have a benign growth or an enlarged hemorrhoid blocking the entrance.
In this unique and fascinating report from Missouri Medicine, world-renowned expert Dr. Raymond Moody examines what really happens when we almost die.
Think a loved one may be experiencing hearing loss? Here are five warning signs to watch for.
When it comes to your health, timing is everything
We’ve got a crash course on metabolism basics.
Learn what you can do to avoid ski injury and other common winter sports injury.
Here are the pros and cons of the top fad diets and weight loss plans of the year.