Pain around my anus

Okay, so I'm kinda embarrassed to be talking about this hence why I haven't seen a doctor yet but it's been going on for about a week now.
Anyways, last week my SO and I did anal for the first time as a couple. He had done it one or twice with previous partners and I had tried it once very briefly. During it there was very little pain (just at the beginning until I got more relaxed) so I didn't think too much of it.
But the morning after it really started to hurt, especially while going to the bathroom. I did a lot of web searching and ended up getting hemorrhoid suppositories the other day. However I took a better look at it to say and I'm no longer sure that that's what it is. There's little white bumps/patches around my rectum that are causing the pain. I did more web searching and I don't think it's warts or herpes cause it doesn't look anything like that. There flat for the most part. Anyways, there's no bleeding or itching just pain when going to the bathroom and sometimes sitting down. Any idea what they might be??? I have no clue how I'd ever bring this up to a doctor.