Hemorrhoids Community
432 Members

READ FIRST Treatment for Hemorrhoids? - READ FIRST

Hemorrhoids, end them with nutrition (supply what you're lacking).

If you're here, like me, you've likely already spent a fortune on over the counter preps or sitz baths that aren't much making a difference. If they are not helping, you may very well have poor/compromised vein structure (vascular system).

Repair what is there so you not only avoid surgery (no matter how bad it feels, it is SO worth trying) PLUS you may prevent it from ever happening to you again. (AMEN).  This worked for me after three AGONIZING months!! of it getting worse no matter what I tried!

TRUST ME when I tell you, I overlooked these nutrition suggestions in blogs.  If you want to get well and on with your regularly scheduled life, let me tell you, please don't waste one more second before obtaining a good leg vein essential supplement with the following ingredients (or you can buy the ones not found in a combo, separately, all easy to find on-line):

1) Vitamin C with Bioflavonoids
2) Rutin (sometimes this is in the C)
3) Stone Root (also called Collinsonia Root)
4) Horse Chestnut (standardized)
5) Butcher's Broom
6) Bilberry extract
7) Grapeseed extract
8) Hawthorne berry extract
9) Goto Kola extract
10) Stool softener (not one with a laxative!)

Initially, I was concerned as I have a hayfever allergy but none of these supplements bothered me, check with doc if you're particularly sensitive.

Depending on the severity of your condition, you will notice at least small improvements within a few days (for me, within 3.5 days before small noticeable improvement). DO NOT give up because it's not instantly better, that is not how this works! KEEP ON TAKING THEM daily WITH ORANGE JUICE (unless you are experiencing any discomfort, of course).

Every day after that you will notice steady improvement. Just don't forget to take the supplements daily. Once you are at 100%, (don't stop before 100% happens) if it's hard for you to take daily, keep at least a regular maintenance dose maybe 3x a week or over weekends going to prevent further issues.

At the time of this writing, I had used the following which covered all the ingredients listed above:
1) swanson leg vein essentials,
2) solaray vitamin c with bioflavonoid concentrate, rose hops and acerola
3) swanson stone root

But you can find similar with many other vendors.

Important note that you should take to heart. Like in my case, if your veins are in this kind of shape, you may have an undiagnosed nutrition absorption issue, so seriously consider taking a good multiple vitamin with minerals (NOT A TABLET that's encased it what might as well be plastic), also activated B-complex and amino acid complete wouldn't hurt, either.

Wherever possible, always try to get gel capsules, ones with the powder you can see inside of it, in case your stomach does not produce enough acid to break down tablets (so you're not spending money and taking tablets that don't break down for nothing).

In two or three weeks, if this helped, please, please take the time to come back and post to let others know that this worked for you, too!

This is assuming you have had a formal diagnosis. If you were not formally diagnosed with hemorrhoids and still not finding any improvement at all after 1-2 weeks, you should see a physician for a proper diagnosis, it could be something else so don't delay.

Have a happy life! :)
In this unique and fascinating report from Missouri Medicine, world-renowned expert Dr. Raymond Moody examines what really happens when we almost die.
Think a loved one may be experiencing hearing loss? Here are five warning signs to watch for.
When it comes to your health, timing is everything
We’ve got a crash course on metabolism basics.
Learn what you can do to avoid ski injury and other common winter sports injury.
Here are the pros and cons of the top fad diets and weight loss plans of the year.