Hemorrhoids Community
400 Members

Rectal bleeding

Hi I noticed blood when I wiped 7 weeks ago.so inspected my stool and noticed blood on stool.so have no idea how long it's actually been there.if I wasn't for blood on the toilet roll I wouldn't even noticed.this happened everyday until i went doctors.Dr said it was a small hemorrhoid.andgave me uniroid hc supositories.which stopped the bleeding for 2 days.then it came back for 3 days then stopped again for 2 days.then came back again.waiting on camera but just wondering if anyone else experienced this?am very worried.
Hemorrhoids Community
401 Members
438 Questions
In this unique and fascinating report from Missouri Medicine, world-renowned expert Dr. Raymond Moody examines what really happens when we almost die.
Think a loved one may be experiencing hearing loss? Here are five warning signs to watch for.
When it comes to your health, timing is everything
We’ve got a crash course on metabolism basics.
Learn what you can do to avoid ski injury and other common winter sports injury.
Here are the pros and cons of the top fad diets and weight loss plans of the year.