Hemorrhoids Community
406 Members

Should expired Nyastin be used for hemorrhoids?

Hello, I was prescribed a Nyastin cream in the past to treat my hemorrhoids, while the swelling went down they never really went away. Recently they have flared back up again and have become quite uncomfortable. I have a Nyastin/Triamcinolone acetonide ointment that expired in November, would it be safe to use this or should I go back to the doctor for another prescription? Over the counter medicine has never worked for me.
Also, is it normal for a 20 year old to have hemorrhoids?
In this unique and fascinating report from Missouri Medicine, world-renowned expert Dr. Raymond Moody examines what really happens when we almost die.
Think a loved one may be experiencing hearing loss? Here are five warning signs to watch for.
When it comes to your health, timing is everything
We’ve got a crash course on metabolism basics.
Learn what you can do to avoid ski injury and other common winter sports injury.
Here are the pros and cons of the top fad diets and weight loss plans of the year.