Hemorrhoids Community
406 Members

Swelling in Rectum/Anus

I had a lot of swelling and intense pressure after Hemmorhoidectomy, and it never fully subsided (going on 5 months now)

Around my anus tissue is still pushed out everywhere, what look like hemmorhoids (although the doc said they are not, just "normal swelling")

It's a problem. The pressure is painful, I have to strain pretty intensely to force out even soft stool, and I need it to heal. There is no stenosis-doc has probed with her finger-but a lot of swelling and pressure.

What can I do?
In this unique and fascinating report from Missouri Medicine, world-renowned expert Dr. Raymond Moody examines what really happens when we almost die.
Think a loved one may be experiencing hearing loss? Here are five warning signs to watch for.
When it comes to your health, timing is everything
We’ve got a crash course on metabolism basics.
Learn what you can do to avoid ski injury and other common winter sports injury.
Here are the pros and cons of the top fad diets and weight loss plans of the year.