Hepatitis A Community
264 Members

Help hep a pain since 11 months

I had hep a 11 months ago after that I did not take rest now I have been having pain in the right shoulder and liver area for about 11 months . Enzymes fluctuate from 200 to 100 has anyone had it that long ??  
Hi Julie, I went through the same because I had to go back to work right away. I have been feeling the symptoms for about 10 months now. It's really awful, I've made changes to my diet which help (I have Celiac Disease and am vegetarian now) and that has helped slightly. It's very painful when you have to keep going with life, but your body just wants a continuous month of rest.
For people with Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder (OCD), the COVID-19 pandemic can be particularly challenging.