I'm 18

I had hepatitis A in march. My liver enzymes are back to normal and I am perfectly fine.my doctor wants to check my gallbladder still but I seem ok(touch wood). Haha any way I am a basketball player and my coach suggested a supplement that contains glutamin,creatine and taurine?  Would that have any effect on my liver?

This discussion is related to Blood Test - Liver Enzymes .
Hi there,
These supplements have their own advantages and disadvantages. Stomach upset and kidney damage are few of the common side effects of these supplements. You have been recovered from hepatitis A as you mentioned. It is best to consult your physician before starting any supplements as they can be really dangerous if started without  a medical prescription and if not taken in adequate doses and duration. I sincerely hope it helps.
Best luck and regards!

You are reading content posted in the Hepatitis A Community

For people with Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder (OCD), the COVID-19 pandemic can be particularly challenging.