Hepatitis A Community
264 Members

Jaundice...going very slow....

Search Results for Iam male 18 years old.i am suffering from jaundice.last month my sgot and sgpt levels elevated to 1400 1300 ....now after two weeks of medcations it came down to sgpt 84 and sgot 65....total bilirubin came from 5.4 to 3 ..in the last week iam having upper and central abdominal pain and sgot again increased to 79......again itching is started...also total bilirubin decreasing rate is also too much slowed.it decreased only 0.2 in total week.....please answer me..iam suffering this disease since last month....please help me..
For people with Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder (OCD), the COVID-19 pandemic can be particularly challenging.