Hepatitis A Community
264 Members

My bilirubin direct is not decreasing....

I am sufferring from jaundice since last month. In my first report my s.bilirubin was 1.8 and sgpt was 2400. Slowly i recovered my sgpt level to 48 but my bilirubin direct level is increasing and it has reached to 19.3 in my last test. My full body and eyes have turned dark yellow and no signs of decreasing of bilirubin is seen. So please provide me some information about it and how many days it will take to be in level..
For people with Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder (OCD), the COVID-19 pandemic can be particularly challenging.