Aa
A
A
A
Close
Hepatitis A Community
260 Members

answer please experts

I am female. I had unprotected sex one time with a man that lasted 1-2 minutes max and he did not ejaculate. Is it possible I could have got HCV if he in fact had it?
56 Responses
very unlikely... its a blood borne pathogen..  
since there was no visible blood or sores so i should not worry??
Not likely, HCV is usually contracted from blood to blood contact and not considered a STD.  Not to say it can't be transmitted sexually, but the incidence of this happening is very very low.  HBV can be and is commonly transmitted sexually.  If you have lingering concerns, get tested.
No, I would not worry about the HCV, I would worry more about STD's.
If it was 3 mins maybe, just kidding. like the others said you have nothing to worry about. think of this as a wake up call and use a condem next time.
OMG, that was a HOOT!!!  Thanks for laugh
220090 tn?1379170787
probably another troll!
233616 tn?1312790796
now that's 60 seconds that was really worth it...........(rolleyes).
you know joking about this matter that i know very little about is really uncalled for and very rude, we are all human
Hep C is not considered a Std and is only rarely transmitted through sexual activity.

Hep B and Hiv are much more likely to be transmitted through sex.

May I ask how long ago this happened?  

I have a feeling you are neg for hep c but if you are worried, get tested.  
476246 tn?1418874514
Maybe no troll, after all. :-) I'm a poet, and I don't know it. I know that's lame, but I'm in a pretty lame mood today.

julez... If you are afraid, get yourself tested. It would be more likely you got STD, Hep B or HIV, than Hep C.

Marcia

220090 tn?1379170787
I read all of your other posts.  They are all questions about catching HIV or HCV.  I see that going all the way back to February you posted:

"i had sex with 2 men i am female unprotected. no ejaculation. later i found out one of them was into all kinds of drugs. i tested 27.5 weeks from last exposure NEG. 28.5 wk NEG from the particular exposure i was worried about. I am out about 34 wks post incident now. should i retest? i cant take the anxiety anymore i need to know i am 100 percent ok. please help with reassurance anyone."

Can anyone blame me for thinking you area troll?  If you are real, why didn't you learn anything from your last experience?
Have an Answer?
Didn't find the answer you were looking for?
Ask a question
Popular Resources
A list of national and international resources and hotlines to help connect you to needed health and medical services.
Here’s how your baby’s growing in your body each week.
These common ADD/ADHD myths could already be hurting your child
This article will tell you more about strength training at home, giving you some options that require little to no equipment.
In You Can Prevent a Stroke, Dr. Joshua Yamamoto and Dr. Kristin Thomas help us understand what we can do to prevent a stroke.
Smoking substitute may not provide such a healthy swap, after all.