A
A
Close
Hepatitis A Community
261 Members

concern?

Hello group,

One week ago I hooked up with a guy and we had oral sex, made out
Three days ago, I hooked up with a guy and had oral sex, made out, he licked my behind and I licked his 7 times and fingered him with a glove on and he fingered me without a glove for 3 pushes.
2 months ago - I had oral sex with a guy, made out and he fingered me
3 months ago - I fingered a guy and my middle finger started bleeding and was a little cut, made out, and oral
4 months ago - I had insertive sex (he wore a condom and I did too), he came and i did too, oral, making out

Today my stomach went crazy (cramps, ab pain) and i have a temperature of 100.8 (a low grade fever). should I been concerned?

Joe
1 Responses
MEDICAL PROFESSIONAL
Hello and hope you are doing well.

Your persisting symptoms of abdominal pain could indicate a viral gastroenteritis. The other causes could be jaundice if there is yellowish discoloration of skin, food poisoning if the symptoms occurred shortly after taking food, peptic ulcer disease and sometimes cholecystitis and pancreatitis. Have yourself evaluated to rule out sexually transmitted diseases like HIV, syphilis or granuloma inguinale.  Please consult your primary care physician for further evaluation. In the meantime take oral fluids and OTC acetaminophen for the abdominal pain.

Hope this helped and do keep us posted.
Have an Answer?
Didn't find the answer you were looking for?
Ask a question
Popular Resources
A list of national and international resources and hotlines to help connect you to needed health and medical services.
Here’s how your baby’s growing in your body each week.
These common ADD/ADHD myths could already be hurting your child
This article will tell you more about strength training at home, giving you some options that require little to no equipment.
In You Can Prevent a Stroke, Dr. Joshua Yamamoto and Dr. Kristin Thomas help us understand what we can do to prevent a stroke.
Smoking substitute may not provide such a healthy swap, after all.