Hepatitis A Community
258 Members

when can I start drinking alcohol after hepatitis A infection?

It's been a month or so, maybe a bit more, since I was infected with the hepatitis A virus. After resting a lot, doing nothing at home and being careful of what I eat I feel completely fine. Actually I only felt sick for like 3 days at the beginning when I puked and felt some strange feeling in my stomach after that I was completely fine, even though my results were bad.

So now after more than a month, my results are completely normal and I don't feel any kind of sickness and I am eating normally as I did before and going to school again. So the question is when can I drink alcohol? I want to drink at new year's eve so it will be like 2 months after the infection. Is it okay or can it lead to something bad?
Smoking substitute may not provide such a healthy swap, after all.
How to lower your heart attack risk.
Trying to lose weight? Grab a snack that works with your diet, not against it. Check out these delicious, slimming foods.
How eating more salt may actually save your life.
A deeper look into the relationship between salt and hypertension.