Aa
A
A
A
Close
Hepatitis Autoimmune Community
242 Members

My story and a few questions

So, where to begin. The reason I came to this site is so I can relate to someone and talk about all the things that "healthy people" don't want to hear about. I'm a 30 year old female. I was diagnosed with cirrhosis of the liver, kidney failure, weak heart, and major breathing problems about one year ago. I have also been clean and sober for one year and three months now. I can't even stand the smell of alcohol now. I had gastric bypass in 2003 I was morbid obese. I went from 358 to 162 in the time span from 2003 to right before I was diagnosed. I was content and very satisfied with my weight. But my stomach never got any larger. So I still could only eat like I did the first year. I now weigh 120 and that is from December to current. I look like a skeleton. I am always yellow from my eyes to my skin, I have to roll a oxygen tank behind me whenever I go anywhere and can't receive the small tanks due to they can not support the amount of oxygen I require. I've been to the hospital and had to stay for several days on several different occasions. Yeah to everyone else DON'T DRINK!!!!!! Cause I wouldn't wish what I've been though on my worst enemy. Okay that's enough about me, question time: I'm having trouble keeping food down, any suggestions? Weight loss: Has anyone found any good supplements that can be easily digested? What to do for the pain, I have severe pain on a daily basis, suggestions? Skin supplements anyone know of any that you can see the improvement? Water weight gain and loss, I fluctuate between a size 4 to a size 13 due to the water and I'm on diuretics any suggestions? I don't have hepatitis, can I get it and what I can do to avoid it? My doctor said that I most likely won't have to get a transplant due to the enzymes in my liver have already shown improvement, but I'm still wondering if anyone has a ETA. Thanks very much in advance.

Janeen  
0 Responses
Have an Answer?
Didn't find the answer you were looking for?
Ask a question
Popular Resources
A list of national and international resources and hotlines to help connect you to needed health and medical services.
Here’s how your baby’s growing in your body each week.
These common ADD/ADHD myths could already be hurting your child
This article will tell you more about strength training at home, giving you some options that require little to no equipment.
In You Can Prevent a Stroke, Dr. Joshua Yamamoto and Dr. Kristin Thomas help us understand what we can do to prevent a stroke.
Smoking substitute may not provide such a healthy swap, after all.