Hepatitis B - Philippines Community

Need help! | Nurse | Hepatitis B | Employment | Singapore

Hi good day. I am desperately in need of your advice. Im a NICU staff nurse and working for almost a year in public hospital dito sa Pinas. I'm a chronic HBV carrier, (hepa B reactive, but hbeAg nonreactive) inactive stage and non-infectious, got this since birth, but Im living a healthy life. Im one of those aspirant nurses who of course, dreamed of having greener pasture that's why i''m currently in line and applying to work abroad. KSA is very strict in terms of HBV as far as I know. However, my target is in Singapore.
My question is, does anyone here is currently working in Singapore as a nurse? I know that there is medical exam conducted every 6mo's, and HBV is included. But do they allow, nurses who have HBV and categorized as non-infectious? Do they consider it, but with a waiver from employer? Thanks po!
For people with Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder (OCD), the COVID-19 pandemic can be particularly challenging.