Hepatitis B - Philippines Community

chances going to dubai

is there anyone here na nakalusot pra makapagwork sa  dubai....kc ang nabasa ko dito my category un advisory ang health ministry dun... i will be working there as a cash register clerk..wla p naman ang final interview but still im worried lalo na sa medical check up...
write in English i can help you with the information that you need, i have lived in Dubai for 4yrs with this virus
What is the most efficient way to get pass through it..I also have a hbv and I planning to apply to Dubai ..can you help me with this thing?thanks a lot
Hi im also planning to work sa dubai nxt year, iisponsor kc ako ng mga ate at kuya ko na andun, ako nlng kc naiwan dito sa pinas pero nagaalala ako sa kondisyon ko.. makakakuha kaya ako ng work dun kc diba bawal sa knila yun.
nic, can you pls give me some info of dubai or UAE policy regarding HepaB positive applicants?
hello i just wanna know how? i was there last january and was rejected by a company i applied because of hepatitis b so i went back home to philippines..it is really a big frustration for me and my family and also knowing that there is no cure for it. please help me
Dubai still dont accept workers from other country with hepatitis B. I applied with UAE Exchange and i've accomplish all their requirments after passing the exams and interviews but when i got my medical exam i've found out i have hepatitis B virus and so the company told me to cure first this illness coz that might be the ground for the government to reject my application for employment visa. It is so frustrating and until now I still keep on asking why me. Anyway some been cured as what i've read form the post here. It is really I think balance diet, healthy lifestyle, and most importantly faith in God that can help us cure.
hi!!! im passed my first interview with the agency here going to dubai.and next week the employer will becoming here for our final interview with them ... im so worried about my condition especially if they will ask for medical check up...in my part im physically fit and im just a healthy carrier.no damage in my liver but still im not sure if they will accept me..
I will pray for you that you can be consider despite your medical condition but in my end, it was so frustrating. I was in Dubai and then when they found out that I am positive with Hepatitis B they sent me home. Don't lose hope and keep going. God has plan for each and every one of us.
what is your profession?
then you were on lucky because they do not do test HBV test for people wjo work in the office. maybe your profession on your visa application was not what you intended to do. Foe exp if you are a receptionist they do not do the test but if on your visa application they write house maid as your profession then the test will be done. Apart from that , the test is not don to all professions
My supposed job is in UAE Exchange as Assistant Customer Service but they ask me to get hepB test and I found out it is positive and so they ask me get medication first coz that might be the ground for the government to reject my visa application. I've done my medical exam in a private clinic coz the company told me that will do and after is gonna be in government hospital. Please help me steps to do as I wanna go back and continue my application in UAE Exchange.. I am only a positive hepa B wherein the doctor said I am not contagious at all and the virus in my blood is very low. Thank u Nic2012. I appreciate your reply so much.. thank u
nic, i'm a nurse.
my friend will help me get visit visa there in dubai..i just want to ask if i will process my working visa.. r they will have medical for blood? since i am hepb reactive..? i really wanna work in dubai.. im a nurse by prof.. but i am willing to work even not medcally inclined..in office or in hotels i would love to.. hope u can help me thanx
Smoking substitute may not provide such a healthy swap, after all.