Hepatitis B Community

Acute Or Chronic?

Recently one of my friend being diagnosed with HEP B:
Can some one please  tell us  whether it is  Acute Or Chronic? based on  yours experience

HBcAB {Hep B core ( total )antibody} -- Positive

HBeAB (Hep Be antibody )--  Positive

HBsAg (Hep B Suface antigen )--  Positive

Thanks ,
chronic
Thanks For the comment Shankar,
Is it any reason for Chronic . On what base you can conclude Chronic?
Chronic. Cause of the present of e antibody. It's the last stage of the virus
Hi Mario30,

If its last stage of virus means .. there  will be no harm ? Please confirm ?
hbcab total constitutes igG and igM. first one indicates chronic 2nd one acute. total is doubtful for chronicity though ur eAg is negative which supports u being chronic. If these tests are done at more than 6 months after ur possible exposure, u r certainly chronic. check for anti hbcab igm if possible.
I agree you should check the igm.  I am new to all this but I am chronic bc hbsag + and anti anti hbc igm -.   Hope you are acute.  Discovering that you are chronic is a heavy burden and life's altering
Hi People ,
Thanks for the support :

MY HBV DNA results :

quantitative HBV DNA  1385 IU/ mL
                                    3.1 Log110 IU/mL

IS it ok or really something bad? Please comment
Very much ok. You don't even need treatment. Just avoid alcohol and tobacco. You gonna live your life to fulness
Perhaps you gonna die one day, but at age 82 to 85years. And your doctor gonna die before you.
For people with Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder (OCD), the COVID-19 pandemic can be particularly challenging.