AASLD presentation of ARO-HBV show mean HBsAG reduction of almost 2 logs w/3 doses

Mean HBsAg reduction of -1.9 Log10 (-98.7%) with a range of -1.3 Log10 (-95.0%) to -3.8 Log10 (-99.98%) - ARO-HBV appears to be well-tolerated at monthly doses up to 400 mg.
http://ir.arrowheadpharma.com/news-releases/news-release-details/arrowhead-pharmaceuticals-presents-late-breaking-preliminary
great news!
Exciting
Wow this is indeed great news and the fact that they partnered with Janssen... I may be asking some more questions on if I qualify for this soon!

You are reading content posted in the Hepatitis B Community

Chlamydia, an STI, often has no symptoms, but must be treated.
For people with Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder (OCD), the COVID-19 pandemic can be particularly challenging.