wow, i'll link your history to pisa researchers hbsag clearance before 24 weeks is rare, even if you start from very low hbsag the lowering is slow
even if hbsag becomes zero you must keep doing interferon absolutely because hbvdna and hbsag are in the serum while inside the liver it will take little longer to have them to zero
i suggest keep doing interferon until:
alt less than 19
and check monthly for hbsab titer and wait until it is high, at least higher than 200miu/ml
if there is no hbsab development then you need to make hbv vaccine monthly and wait for response
what is hbsab now?did you check it?it may be already detactable
do look for vit d3 too
by the way hbsag 10iu/ml is 100% clearance
it was already because hbvdna undetactable by 24 weeks of nterferon is clearance for sure by 5 years, i do think simvastatin boosted interferon response very much but of course other should try this to confirm
once hbsag is cleared, nd i think it will take less than 24 weeks, we can open a new thread with interferon+simvastatin experience for you and for others to follow, i will try this for sure too
"what is hbsab now?did you check it?it may be already detactable
do look for vit d3 too ."
No, I did not check it. I am in remote place now, will check it in town soon.
I will try to find this.
hbsab is anti-hbs, they become detactable in some when hbsag gets less than 100iu/ml
on 13 Feb 2012 I made a check for
HBsAg-- 0.02 iu/mL
Should I wait for sometime to HBsAb to develope or do vaccination?
yes wait and keep interferon and simvastatin until hbsab>200miu/ml
recheck hbsab at 24 weeks
please repost hbsag and alt results according to week of treatment.which week is hbsag 0.02iu/ml?
results of your interferon+simvastatin are increadible, hbsag clearance by 24 weeks is so rare, we always talk about years for hbsag clearance not weeks