Hepatitis B Community

Alinia plus simvastatin

Hi anybody using this combo.  I wonder if there are side effects.  Sim crosses the blood brain barrier and can cause insomnia.  So i take it in the morning then i can sleep at night.  

Does anyone notice side effects from taking both alinia or simvastation.  

I bought alinia from progressiveRX.  Can someone recommend a lab (anywhere in the world)  to test the purity.
sorry.  i mean does anyone notice side effects from taking both alinia and simvastatin together?
hey Jeff.. That is a could subject you have brought up.

It will be nice to find a pharmacy that sells good quality meds.. I know in the US it is impossible to test the medication from a third party. Other countries you can..

I have heard of people buying Chinese Baraclude for dirt cheap, and other drugs.. But I am very concerned not be sold something that can poison me. That is the only thing why I did not try Alinia.. It is a very good effective drug against HepB.. I pleaded with my Hepatologist to give it me, he didn't prescribe it. :(  

alinia genric is sold evenin US at lupin distributors pharmacies but it just boosts intf response, it doesn t work monotherapy
we can't get it here without a prescription..

I didn;t know that Alinia only worked with interferon..
Stef recommended alinia plus SIM plus interferon plus Vit a D.  

You can monitor vitamin D but serum calcium and vitamen d level.  IT is just a vitamin.

Interferon is naturally produced by our bodies so unlikely to interact.  

Alinia and SIM both metabolised by the liver.  Good thing alnia does not affect P450.  2/3 of alinia is excreted in bile.

However, we must try to see if these give sife effects.  
SIM interacts with many drugs.
Smoking substitute may not provide such a healthy swap, after all.