Hepatitis B Community

Any one cleared this ever

Has anybody cleared this or is it take medecation 4 ever until you die if so what is the point in medecation just to make pharmacutecal companies millions while poisoning ourselfs? How do you people live with this? I feel like i just want the world to end the thought of having this forever is really disturbing i cant eat or sleep i have not left my house for nearly a month there must be something because i will try anything my lif is already over

some mebers clered hbv reporting here in the forum by intf or intf+antivirsls
Well people on interferon +antiviral have the highest rate of clearing at 48 weeks. Something like 50% if  i am correct.

Antivirals alone is yes life time or at least 10  years to get a good control over infection.

But dont worry something within the next 5-7 will effectively treat hbv. Competition from drug companies is getting stiff.  

this percentage is correct only for people on antivirals since 5-7 years and then intf add on
intf monotherapy can reach 30% hbv clearance at 5-10 years after 48weeks of intf therapy, intf keeps working on responders in the years to come

So what if i do  intf and antiviral 48 weeks i have 50% chance to clear this? How comes everybody isnt doing this treament then? My doctor seems to think its ok to walk around infected he does not realise how bad it is affecting me.  How do you guys cope with this? I dont even feel like a human being anymore

So what if i do  intf and antiviral 48 weeks i have 50% chance to clear this?

trials are small but results are clear:
intf mono 7% clear in 48weeks
intf+tdf  24% clear in 48weeks
tdf mono for 3-6 years and then intf add on 40% clear after 1 year of add on

How comes everybody isnt doing this treament then?

do you think drug makers benefit from this?do you think insurance comanies benefit from this?this reflects how doctors can be ingorant or corrupted

how do you think possible we have a super clear cure for hbv, rep9 ac, nothing to say about the fact it cures in weeks, i think first human trial was 2-3 years ago, do you see rep9 ac on the market?if they dont get a cure on the market will end up producing rep9 ac ourselves even if expensive
Whats tdf mono? I dont understand this at all. 1st its 48 weeks then its 3-6years? Wtf? How can i get help if my doctor does not understand
Smoking substitute may not provide such a healthy swap, after all.