Anybody here who cleared HbsAg?

Hello everyone. Is there anybody on this forum who cleared Hbsag by medication? Thanks
Yes there are a dozen who clear on pegintf or pegintf plus tdf or etv
My doctor told me it would remain positive throughout till some medical advancement.

Can you please guide me where can I start to make it( HbsAg) negative.
Which medicine should i start and which tests to review the progress?

Many Thanks
You should change your doctor, he's back with his knowledge about 15 years or more.
I gave this idea the sequential theraphy to my Dr., but she is saying the peginterferon has got a terrible side effect. Any one who experienced that or learned from the previous who clear the virus appreciated to share their ideas on that? Thanks!
Problem is i dont think those who cleared will come here again......you have to check their older posts
True stef2011 except Safisafa who frequently shows up. We appreciate his moral & sympathy on us.
yes, that's sad true, they should stay here and share hope and knowledge.
Safisafa is one nice exception :)
I couldn't agree more
1- Can you please let me know which tests should I take before starting medication? other than Hbsag quantitative?

2- which medicine shall I start with? Tenofovir or Peginterferon direclty?

You are reading content posted in the Hepatitis B Community

For people with Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder (OCD), the COVID-19 pandemic can be particularly challenging.