Hepatitis B Community

Are generic versions of ETV and TDF equally effective as their branded counterparts?

I am from India and i use generic versions of entecavir 0.5 and tenofovir 300 marketed by Zydus Cadilla in the names of Entehep 0.5 and Tenohep 300.My question is that are these generics equally potent as their branded counterparts i.e. Baraclude and Viread.?I heard that the colour of Viread is blue whereas the generic version Tenohep which i use is white....are they same or something is different?Due to monetary constraints most of us can't afford to go for the branded versions.....
they are the same stupid chemical ingredient, really stupid chemical drugs

Ok,thank you...
Hi Stef
Why do you say they are "stupid chemicals" ??
For people with Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder (OCD), the COVID-19 pandemic can be particularly challenging.