Chronic fatigue

Hi everyone

I want to share my results after 1 month detection of hepatitis b
GGT 136.51
AST 55.68
ALT 54.58
AFP 1.29 ( <20ng / ml)
HBeAG NEG S/CO = 0.424 (S/CO < 1)
HBV DNA Taqman NEG <=250 (<=250 copies/ml)
                            <= 2.40 Log10 (<=2.40 Log10)

With result above. Doctors said that now I just need to treat liver enzymes. No need to continue drinking the drug for hepatitis B. If lucky, it will disappear after 1 month.  Is it right or wrong? Can you please answer me about this? I still worry about my condition. Fatigue still occurs  makes me very uncomfortable. How much percent my body can clear the virus?

Thank you very much
change doctor immediately

what is hbsag quantitative and fibroscan which are the main tests for hbv status?
@stef2011: This is my first tests:  http://www.medhelp.org/posts/Hepatitis-B/Question-about-test-results/show/2241614#post_10763837. However, I have not checked with fibroscan for this test. I think I should test for the next test because my liver enzymes are too high. But I have a question, my HBV DNA is Negative. What can I hope with this result? Usually, how long it will have a positive test for a person infected with hepatitis b?

You are reading content posted in the Hepatitis B Community

For people with Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder (OCD), the COVID-19 pandemic can be particularly challenging.