Chronic hepatitis b - need advise on treatment

Dear forum members, i was detected with chronic hepatitis b in april 2012 during a minor surgery. At that time my Hbsag quant was 237iU/ml. Alt was 60. Liver ultrasound normal. No pain in stomach and no yellowish urine. In december 2012, i had the test again, hbsag quant was 1572iU/ml. Alt was 42. Fibroscan was normal. liver ultrasound showed fat liver and coarse echotexture. Doctor has not advised any medication to me as of now. But i constantly feel a pain on right side of my stomach, it feels like a swelling. Urine is slightly yellowish all the time. Doctor is saying that it is due to gas and fat liver but i am feeling this symptoms for first time in my life and really worried if my treatment is on right path. During this period i had alcohol only 4-5 times, but recently when i had a small amount of alcohol, i had a severe irritation on right side of stomach next day. I am really worried, please advise.
my ultrasound report showed fat liver, gas, coarse echotexture. Fibroscan report came out to be normal. Bu tthis pain is feels more like a bruise inside my stomach on right side...is it possible that hep b might have damaged my liver to end stage in one year and tests might hav missed it? would you suggest any other test after ultrasound and fibroscan?
When did you do ultrasound and fibroscan?
in december. at that time i was having this problem already bt its more irritating now
Do you know why you have fatty liver? Are you overweight,  alcohol abuser?
i had a bit of alcohol in december but after knowing abt hep b i have refrained a lot from drinking alcohol...may b 2-3 glass on weekend...my overweight by 7kg only...my weight is 77kg and height is 170cm.
i had alcohol for only 1 time in 2013, tht too only 2-3 glass....in last 8 months i wud have drank only on 9-10 occassions.

You are reading content posted in the Hepatitis B Community

For people with Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder (OCD), the COVID-19 pandemic can be particularly challenging.