Hepatitis B Community

Could I get insurance coverage for pre-existing hepatitis b condition

I am a student in China.  I have got a post-doc position at Germany, and would  arrive at Germany  in September. I know that any residents should get an insurance in Germany.  But I have Hepatitis B virus infection and I am taking the anti-virus pills (the physical condition is fine because i get regular test). I want to know could I get an insurance plan in Germany , would my condition would prevent me getting my job, and  is there any plan for covering this pre-existing condition?

I am quite confused about the insurance policy in Germany.  I would be very appreciate that if you could give me some information on this.

Thanks very much

Shan
Smoking substitute may not provide such a healthy swap, after all.