Cut at nail salon

Hi I was cut at a nail salon by cuticle trimmers. The tools were in a sealed pouch so I assume autoclaved. The texh covered with her bare hand and them put a blue liquid (antiseptic)on it, touching the applicator to the would. :( I should have ran. To make matters worse, the tech nicked herself while doing my nails but I made sure she didn't use that tool again. How worried should I be?
Did you get her blood on you near your cut? She would have to have it, then her blood would have to get into your blood stream. I would just wait a few weeks and just go get tested. To put your mind at ease.  You could go back and ask her if she has Hep c too. Don't worry, it is not a death sentence, but probably likely you don't have it.

You are reading content posted in the Hepatitis B Community

For people with Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder (OCD), the COVID-19 pandemic can be particularly challenging.