Does taking TAF 25 regularly lead to weight loss?

Hello I have been on TAF 25 for about 2 months, although my HBV DNA has become -ve alongwith normal AST,ALT levels yet at the same time I have lost 3 kgs from 69 kg to 66 kg.Is TAF responsible for it?I haven't changed my diet or eating habits.
No
Absolutely not. If anything, I saw weight gain and increased hunger while on the meds.
Prescribing data sheet for Vemlidy weight gain or loss is not listed as a known side effect

https://www.gilead.com/-/media/files/pdfs/medicines/liver-disease/vemlidy/vemlidy_pi.pdf
Are you taking vemlidy ? Any side effects? And what stage fibrosis are you ?
Prior to treatment my Fibroscan score was 5.9 KPA,HBV DNA=6040 IU/ML,SGOT=38,SGPT=46.My doctor started treatment so as to reduce chances of liver damage and chances of transmission to others.

You are reading content posted in the Hepatitis B Community

For people with Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder (OCD), the COVID-19 pandemic can be particularly challenging.