Entecavir on every other day

Entecavir is very expensive in Philippines. Can I take it every other day? Or Can I split it to half?
no its better not to take it.check for tenofovir indian generics which are very cheap and also entecavir generics because there was a fraud about entecavir patent and now generics should be on production
Dont do this.using entecavir in every one day gap will be harmful for you.you may developed resistance means no other hbv medicine work in future.if entecavir is expensive in your country go for tenofovir.you may also search some government help from your hospital.there is a group name hepatitis b foundation run by mr paul Desmond in facebook where lots of Philippines patient available you may get opinion from there.
Thank you for the answer

You are reading content posted in the Hepatitis B Community

For people with Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder (OCD), the COVID-19 pandemic can be particularly challenging.