FDA MedWatch - Acetaminophen/paracetamol

http://archive.mail-list.com/hbv_research/message/20110114.104054.6015339f.en.html

FDA MedWatch - Acetaminophen Prescription Products Limited to 325 mg Per Dosage Unit: Drug Safety

both aspirin and paracetamol can severely damage liver so we should be careful to take the lowest doses, i also kknew about this in the past but i never saw which was the safe dose
only together or solo?
both aspirin alone or paracetamol alone might make severe liver damage so when using any of these drugs we should use a maximum dose of 325 mg

i guess we must never combo since even mono can make damage
then what would you take if fever? everybody prescribing paracetamol. 350 mg not at all. only 500 and above.
diclofen maybe :)

paracetamol low dose.when my mother and sister took interferon 20years ago they were suggested low dose paracetamol for sides effects because aspirin was too toxic, at that time all other drugs were too toxic

in case of fever from flu the best drugs are antivirals for flu like relenza or nitazoxanide itself, it is on trial for flu at 300mg dose but they haven t published results yet

both me and my sister had flu in december but it is not possible to know if it was flu or other viruses
this is our experience: we both had it very mild: fever 37.2/37.4, i had bad running nose only.her virus attacked stomach so she only had vomiting for 2 days, no cold.these viruses are getting many many persons in our town and italy in general in this period

we should ask an expert liver specialist for the alternative to paracetamol but i believe that's still the safest today for liver

You are reading content posted in the Hepatitis B Community

Chlamydia, an STI, often has no symptoms, but must be treated.
For people with Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder (OCD), the COVID-19 pandemic can be particularly challenging.