Hepatitis B Community

HBSag Quantitative and HBV DNA results

Hi, I just joined the forum.  I found out that I have hepatitis b accidentally.  
My HBSAG quantitative is 1627.54 IU/mL and HBV DNA value is <20 IU/mL.  Can you please let me know what does this result mean?

Thanks much in anticipation
I missed to mention in my above question, that my HBeAg is negative and HBeAb is postive.
my ALT 17 U/L, AST 17 U/L, ALP 115 U/L.  
https://www.cdc.gov/hepatitis/HBV/PDFs/SerologicChartv8.pdf
You need to provide you ALT and Fibroscan results. If they are normal it's probably inactive chronic hbv.
Where you r from in India
hi i have hepa b what im gona do for it im too much worrying tnx pls can u txt me what to do heres my number 09168723831
Viral infections are possible to treat with Nanotechnology Curcumin formulation. We got a success with H1N1 with in 3 days. Hope the helps you too..
Hey Cancer_Herbalist, how can I benefit from this? I am suffering from this disease too. Can I prepare it or have to contact you? Kindly help
Take a Fibroscan. If it comes bellow 6 kPa then you are momentarily in a good shape.

As your hbsag is > 1000 there is a realistic chance that the virus will reactivate in the future.
Because of that make sure to test your DNA and ALT regularly (I suggest every 9 months, unless your DNA goes up in which case you should decrease the frequency of the testing) so as to monitor your virus and catch a potential reactivation of your virus.

I wouldn't worry to much, just make sure to monitor it regularly.
It means that it's pretty low, but not extremely low. For reference my HBSAG is 6000 iu/ml and my HBV DNA is 300 iu/ml.
For people with Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder (OCD), the COVID-19 pandemic can be particularly challenging.