Hepatitis B Community
7k Members

HBV Quantitative is 91 iU/ml

My HBV Surface Antigen Quantitative is 91 iu/ml while HBDNA is undetected after a year & half of Tenofovir.
Other results are: HbeAg: Neg
HbeAb: Pos.
Am I on a progressive lane in term of improvement and is it safe to halt medication?
Thanks, family
keep taking tenofovir as your surface antigen is very less may be in a year or so you will get rid of it,talk to your doctor before halting medication
Omg I r on the verge of cure. U can try interferon. But ño doçtor will advice u that
Why would you even say that to him? What cure? I have very low SAG and DNA without meds and every doctor I have seen told me that I would not benfit from it.
Friend u cannot say anything unless u've tried it. Doctors are not God and u can see that in every study and trials cunducted some people do get cured though their numbers are very low. U can easily check articles published saying low sag and DNA people on ifn have high chances to seroconvert. But ofcourse nothing is sure for which u have to take chances and risks. I too took that but could not succeed. But still I am on my way waiting for some good day to come.
do not stop until hbsab is over 250iu/ml and hbsag undetected
How eating more salt may actually save your life.
A deeper look into the relationship between salt and hypertension.
Why checking at new times can help.
Could you benefit from this alternative glucose testing method?
They’re one of your most important tools for managing diabetes.
Learn about less common treatments for managing diabetes.