Hepatitis B Community

HBV question

In 2006 i have admitted at hospital due to some health condition and doctor at last told me that i have Hepatitis B and suggested to go tests like Hep c and HIV etc. for Hepatitis B i have took medicine and home remedy kind of things. Later i was busy in my family life and i have 2 child right now. my wife is ok. but before one month i am getting stomach pain that i am thinking like liver pain or any liver disease like liver damage or cirrhosis etc
before one week i have tested liver functional test and got positive result.
Please guide me what to do and from where to start so that i can live without fear about my life and family life.

Please help me.
Get monitored for your hepB disease: get Fibroscan or liver biopsy, liver ultrasound, liver function tests, hbv dna quantity, etc to see the present status of your infection. The liver specialist/hepatologist will determine whether you should begin treatment based on your condition and the guidelines of the country where you reside.
thanks brother.
Smoking substitute may not provide such a healthy swap, after all.